CSQA - Certified Software Quality AnalystEnhance your career with the global certification
The Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) programme is an internationally recognised standard that indicates a professional level of competence in carrying out quality assurance principles and practices. It is awarded to recognise your capabilities as a competent Software Quality Analyst.
In order to be conferred with this coveted certification, you will be assessed for the following key competencies:
- Quality Principles and Concepts
- Quality leadership
- Quality Baselines (Assessments and models)
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Planning
- Define, Build, Implement, and Improve Work Processes
- Quality Control Practices
- Metrics and Measurement
- Internal Control and Security
- Outsourcing, COTS, and Contracting Quality
Get the highly acclaimed CSQA and ready yourself for rapid career advancement today!
"With software so pervasive in our daily lives, the consequences of software failure can be devastating in terms of economic and human costs. The CSQA certification is an affirmation of the knowledge I have acquired on the processes necessary to create quality software. As a Lecturer in the School of Informatics & IT at Temasek Polytechnic, I know that I would be able to use and share this knowledge and skill with both students in the classroom and with the industry partners that we collaborate with to develop quality software."
Pua Yeow Cheong
School of Informatics and IT
To qualify for candidacy, each applicant must meet one of four prerequisites:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 2 years' experience in the information services field
- 3-year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 3 years' experience in the information services field
- 2-year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 4 years' experience in the information services field
- 6 years' experience in the information services field